Nel frattempo, il resto del mondo non si ferma. Coming events:
- Sep. 27, United eBay Buyer Meetup Day.
- Sep. 27-28, Connect & Collaborate: Social Networking & Collaboration Inside the Enterprise, New York. The worklplace is rife with goals that catalyze action and group formation. Drop Skype into the mix of blogs, wikis, and other collab tools.
- Oct. 5-7, Web 2.0, San Francisco. See you there.
- Oct. 5, Web 1.0 Summit, San Francisco. Drink you there.
- Oct. 6, Recovery 2.0, San Francisco. “The web performed amazing work during the tsunami and Katrina disasters… but the web can do better. So on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 6pm PT at Web 2.0, we’re holding an open organizing meeting to begin the discussion about what developers, relief organizations, and media need to better cooperate and respond to future disasters, including goals, standards, and communication. This is also an opportunity for those in the area who are working on such projects or want to help can meet.”
- Oct. 10-13, User Interface 10 Conference, Boston. What would Skype’s client look like if designed by Tony Soprano?
- Oct. 11, Around the Blog, Paris.
- Oct. 13, Social Networking 2.0, Palo Alto.
- Oct. 13, eBay Seller Meetups.
- Oct. 17-20, MILCOM 2005 – Military Communication Conference, New Jersey. Clearance required.
- Oct. 17-20, EuroOSCON 2005, Amsterdam.
- Oct. 18-19, VoIP Convention, Paris.
- Oct. 19-22, Pop!Tech 2005, Camden, Maine.
- Oct. 24-25, Collaborative Communications Summit, San Francisco.
- Oct. 24-Oct. 27, VoIP 2.0, the Internet Telephony conference, Los Angeles. Niklas speaking virtually.
- Oct. 26-27, Internet Identity Workshop, Berkeley, California. How do you merge PayPal, eBay and Skype IDs with each other and all the other IDs on the net?
[via Skype Journal]